duhhh.

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to any photos/videos unless mentioned.

MissME. MissME. pt.2

Posted 9:25 PM by CassieCreole in Labels:
Going Back2Tally.

I really enjoyed my time back at home. However it was too quick. I better have that much fun for Christmas break.
If you follow me on twitter you know that I’m always complaining about how’s there is no Denny’s anywhere, just ihop & waffleHouse. So I was happy when shabazz took me & my rude kid sister to Denny’s. I got to taste their new “pancake puppies”! Fried pancakes anyone? They taste so good, but after the fourth puppy I think, you start to feel your arties being clogged… okay I felt it being clogged after shabazz, and Rachelle (.kidSister.) kept reminding me how it was fried pancakes. I most definitely regret throwing those bad boys away. I also went to church *sigh* pastor preached me to sleep. Don’t judge me. But it did feel good to be in church since I haven’t found a home church in Tallahassee. My makeup artistry orientation slash appointment went real well. I should be starting in May of 2010. I cant wait.
*those pancake puppies*




*picture courtesy of: shabazz.*
p.s. Im sorry that I haven’t been sending you guys lovenotes for awhile. *besos*

--sealed LoveNote with a kiss.


0 comment(s) to... “MissME. MissME. pt.2”

0 comments:

Post a Comment